Saturday, March 20, 2010

Farewell

I dreamed of you last night
You were my knight in shining armor
My prince
My fairytale love
This is one dream that won't come true


Yeah, dreams come true
But only the ones you work towards
And baby
I don't wanna work towards you
My phantom dream
Only for you to disappear
And leave behind my bent and broken heart


You see
I don't want my dream to include
Lies and mistrust
Deceit and hurt
I dream bigger than that
It includes God
And a relationship based on
Trust and Him.


I hope your dreams become bigger
And I hope they include truth and honesty
And peace. I wish you the best
I hope that you find true love
And don't let the past barge in
I hope your relationship with 
Him grows and you will
Become the man of God
I know you can be
And the man of God
You are meant to be


And someday, maybe we can
Be friends
Hopefully sooner than later
But for now
This is my farewell


No comments:

Post a Comment